There are two ways to access the information about the titles you manage.
1. After login, click on the "Manage Titles" box and access all information related to the account.
2. From the left-side menu, while in the account, from any page.
1. Title InfoHere, you will see basic info about the title. Title Name, Number of issues in the title, Last Upload date, Last issue added date. You can rename your title by clicking the "edit" text located to the right of the current name.
2. Active Payment TypesIf your title has any payment system associated with it, they will be listed here. Single Issue, Paid Subscription time periods, Free subscription (for iOS Newsstand apps).Please note: By clicking 'Edit' in this area you will be able to add new payment types and prices. To make those payment types active in the app, to edit after you save or to delete contact email@example.com.
3. Hide Title Info / View Title Info & Title SettingsClick to hide or show the info in these areas.
8. Title DescriptionThe title description entered at the tile of title creation will show here. Click 'Edit' to make changes in the title description.
9. Issue in the TitleHere you will see all the issues which reside under any given title. They will be displayed from starting with the most recent publication date set, to the oldest. Click on an issue to view/edit issue settings.